June 8, 2021
5. As someone who can struggle to get inspired, being assigned to take photos instead of relying on my own motivation and creativity was nice 🙂
4. Junior year we all got together and did a Secret Santa with the Ripples staff. I gifted Sophia two digestible bags of Taki’s and received a slinky which entertained me and my friends for minutes on end.
3. Being a delivery driver for Ripples at the beginning of this year. I can now confidently draw a map of the northwest corner of Shorewood.
2. Those layout week last minute photo assignments, usually involving a much needed portrait. Then contacting said person to schedule a shoot and inviting myself to their house the day the photo is due.
1. The satisfying feeling of seeing my photos printed out in the paper!